People started becoming aware of argument to whither or not the Law of Attraction works since the movie The Secret went main stream. I thought it was a fascinating movie that had a good intention, but left out crucial elements that are necessary for the Law of Attraction to work.
The Law of Attraction simply states that if you focus on something (long enough) you will get it. Whither it be money, power, fame, the Law of Attraction will provide it for you.
I’ve been behind the scenes of the Personal Development industry, and when you’re behind the scenes of any industry, the truth does eventually come out. The Law of Attraction was padded up nicely and presented to the public in a way that’s so simple and requires no work what so ever on your part.
Now, do you really believe that you can sit on a couch, eat pizza, focus on pictures you cut out from the Forbes magazine, and attract them in your life? I will never say it’s impossible, but let’s face that fact that it’s almost never going to happen. A majority of the people who saw this movie or run their life by the Law of Attraction believe it to be true. The element that just happened to be left out was Newtons Third Law, the Law of Action. If you have no action, you have no reaction. If the golf club doesn’t hit the golf ball, the ball isn’t going anywhere. No matter how hard you attract a hole in one.
The Law Of Attraction Works
There were several examples from my personal life that I use to explain the success I had with the Law of Attraction. I use to work for an amazing company called The Mike Ferry Organizationwhere I would sell contracts for their coaching programs. I believed in their services 100% which is why I became so good at selling it. After learning about the Law of Attraction, I decided to take it out for a test run.
I was at the mall on day and saw these wicked Prada sunglasses for $350. For some god dam sunglasses, it’s quite expensive, even if you are rich. I found a picture, printed it out and started focusing on those glasses every single day for about 1 month. Now I did not just focus on it and hoped for it to happen, I was focusing on it, got excited and inspired every single day and took action by selling more contracts. That month turned out to be one of my better months because I made well over what I expected. I did this again by buying amazing gear for snowboarding. $600 Burton Snowboard with some $200 Burton Bindings. I did it the same way.
Everything I focused on wouldn’t have come true, if it wasn’t for me taking action on it.
What’s your take on the “law of attraction”?
INFLUENCERS In-depth Series features Steve Stoute, Founder and CEO of Translation, a brand management firm that arranges strategic partnerships between Pop Culture icons (Jay-Z, Gwen Stefani, Lebron James, Justin Timberlake, etc.) and Fortune 500 companies.
In this episode, Steve Stoute discusses the concept of cool, how new cultural codes are redefining traditional corporation communication. He also talks about creating successful collaborations between Artists and Brands.
The world is filled with thousands of different beers but only a few can be one of the top beer brands. Here is a list of 10 of the most popular and respected beers in the world.
10. Sarajevsko Pivo comes from Sarajevo, Bosnia. It is a pale lager with a golden body with a white foamy head. The aroma is light with hints of hops. The taste is light too with mild floral and fruity suggestions. The finish is short but bittersweet.
9. Yuengling is another pale lager. It’s based in Pottsville, Pennsylvania. It has a golden amber color. The head is minimal. The aroma smells of spices. It’s slightly bitter with mild hops. It’s light on the palate and quite smooth. The finish is sweet malt with minimal bitterness.
8. San Miguel Pale Pilsen, a pale lager coming from the Philippines, it has a clear, light yellow color with a short foamy white head. The aroma is malty with a lot of citrus. The taste is malty too and slightly grainy. It is medium bodies. Herbal or citrus hops are prominent.
7. Miller Lite is a pale lager from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It has a light yellow color and a thin foamy head that disappears quickly. There’s an aroma of hops with rice or corn. The taste is very light and the beer is highly carbonated.
6. Samuel Adams creates many beers but the most popular is their Boston Lager, a type of Vienna lager. The color is amber with red tints. The head is large, white and foamy. The aroma is sweet and bready. The flavor is like the aroma but dry. It has a medium body. The finish is slightly bitter.
5. Coors Lite is a pale lager. It features a clear light yellow color with a big white head that disappears in a few seconds. There is a distinct aroma of corn. It also tastes a bit like corn with a fruity finish. It’s very light and drinkable.
4. Guinness, unlike the others is a stout. It has a dark brown, almost black color. The head is a light brown. The aroma is malty. The taste is like a big smooth roast of coffee and caramel; very rich but a little burnt. It’s medium bodied and very drinkable.
3. Heineken is another pale lager, this time from the Netherlands. It is light yellow with a white head that disappears quickly. It smells and tastes like grain. It’s crisp and well carbonated. But with little body
2. Corona Extra is the best selling imported beer in the USA. It’s a pale lager from Mexico. It’s a bubbly clear and very light beer. The head disappears as soon as it can. It has a grainy smell with slight grassy hops. The taste is very weak and adding lime can do wonders for it. It feels very thin and sparkly in the mouth. The finish is lightly bready.
1. Budweiser is the most popular beer. It’s produced in Missouri. The color is a very clear yellow while the head drops very quickly. It smells of grains and it tastes like corn with a crisp bitter finish.
By now you’ve probably heard that Twitter is a powerful business tool. We think that even though you constantly hear about using Twitter for your business, you may not hear enough about why it is a great business tool.
If you haven’t joined Twitter, or if you have a Twitter account and don’t know what to do with it, here are our top ten “tweetable” reasons why you should give it a try:
- It’s free.
- It can help grow your email marketing list when you post email-only offers.
- It will expand the life and reach of your email campaigns (use the VR Social Sharing Feature.)
- You can find and make connections by following people and asking them to follow you.
- You can stay up-to-date on industry trends by following trendsetters.
- You can monitor what your customers are saying about you so you can make necessary tweaks to your business.
- You can host a Twitter Chat to engage with and acquire more followers.
- You can handle customer support related issues (check out Twitter.com/Supportvr for inspiration.)
- You can find your advocates and reward them!
- You can promote your business to new and existing customers.
The Hangover it’s not, but Due Date – the first film from director Todd Phillips since the Vegas-based blockbuster – doesn’t have to be. Thanks to strong performances from Zach Galafinakis and Robert Downey Jr., this road trip never veers too far off course.
A week after the devastating earthquake hit Haiti, I was hired to shoot ENG footage for two international networks. This is a montage of footage shot of the aftermath during a spare time, in and around Port au Prince.Traveling to and from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
Radiohead – Lotus Flower – Natalie Portman
Abbott and Costello’s “Who’s on First?” routine using typography only.