1. Bitwine.com | Ether.com – sell your knowledge by offering consultancy services
2. About.com – become a guide (publisher) on about.com, and get paid for writing content. Based on your performance, your salary can be anywhere between $500-$8500/month. Check out the list of available
3. Chacha.com – chacha is a human powered search engine that’s maintained by search guides. It has more than 10.000 guides already and pays them between $5-$20/hour depending on performance.
4. Cafepress.com | Zazzle.com – these websites lets you put custom graphics or photos on popular, easy-to-ship, high-selling products i.e. t-shirts, mugs, hats, bags….etc. If something is sold you receive a commission. Since both of these websites receive lots of traffic, it seems quite promising
5. Elance.com | Getafreelancer.com | Odesk.com | Guru.com – mainly for techies; SEO professionals, web designers, developers…etc
6. Associated Content – write a story, how-to articles, rant etc, and if they like it they’ll pay you somewhere between $3-$20 for it
7. Clicknwork.com – get paid $5-$150/hour for doing some freelance work on a per-assignment basis. You’ll have to pass a tough test before you can start with it
8. Squidoo – squidoo won’t pay you but lets you publish articles with promotional content (ex; amazon products). It has lots of traffic and if you figure out what’s popular there, it can be well worth your effort
9. AGLOCO – how about getting paid whenever you browse the web? That’s exactly what agloco does, it pays you for browsing the web. There is a lot more to it though, check it out here.
10. H3 – Get paid to find the right candidate for particular jobs. Commissions range from $50-$5,000 depending on how desperate the hiring company is.